Bar Keepers Friend has been around for one hundred and thirty one years and counting, and in its time has become known as one of the best multi-use cleaners out there.
There is very little that this clever powder can’t do. Use it to cleanse stainless steel, chrome, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramic cooktops, copper, tile and brass. You can also use it in the kitchen (including cookware), in the bathroom, around your general household and outside of your household. Yep, Bar Keepers Friend is that universal. To use it, all you need to do is sprinkle the powder on to a wet surface and rub it gently with a wet cloth or sponge, and then rinse it off within a minute of application. Then you can wipe the surface dry, and voila!
And as an added plus, Bar Keepers Friend is free of phosphates and bleach, and it’s also biodegradable. It will also remove rust, limescale and tarnish. Pow!
Bar Keepers Friend… It’s time to find out what all those handlebar moustache bar keeps were on about!
Soft Cleanser features:
- Made in the USA.
- Designed to remove rust, lime, stains and tarnishes.
- Suitable for use on stainless steel, cookware, sinks, non-stone countertops, Caesar stone benchtops, ceramic, porcelain, brass, copper and much more.
- Ideal for use in the kitchen, bathroom, general household, outdoors and in industrial settings.
- Shake well before use.
- To use, squeeze onto a wet surface or damp sponge and rub into soiled surfaces then rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Rub extra gently on fiberglass and brushed metal – rub in the direction of the brush lines.
- Free from phosphates and bleach.
- Presented in a Bar Keepers Friend bottle.
- Please Note: May etch or dull delicate surfaces. Do NOT use on gold, silver (excluding sterling silver), polished stone or surfaces that are lacquered, painted, or mirrored.